Saturday, May 16, 2015

Saturday Morning Post


Have a seat and take a look at my past week:


'Found' these very old oak chairs which will find their way into the shop soon.
They were made in Gardner, Massachusetts, in the 30's I believe.


Surfer on MacDonald Hill checking out the surf from the top.
He quickly turned around when he saw it was a calm day out there.


The sun was pouring in on this English Ivy last evening in the kitchen.
It does so well in this north-facing window
and also maybe due to all the leftover tea and coffee I feed it.


Last Sunday I visited Dad and found he was attending Mass when I arrived.
So I went to the Halifax Public Gardens for a while which is very close 
to the veteran's hospital.


Here is a close-up.


Back on the Hill....Sophie doing what she does best!


A mother and son enjoying the spring weather
and a paddle-boarder too, I see.


Sophie taking a dip in Lake Banook.


This little fella survived the winter tucked under the Dogwood Tree.


Beautiful Dandelions.


Reflections in the pond at the Public Gardens.


RDT....Ronald Douglas Troke.


The Daffs are in full bloom.





Related Posts with Thumbnails