Friday, December 11, 2015

Deck The Halls


The Christmas Holiday Season is fast approaching!!
I LOVE shopping online. I don't like department stores any time of the year
let alone Christmas time.
I have most of my shopping done.......just a bit more to do,
like ordering our Christmas dinner pie.
this is not a sweet dessert pie but a complete Christmas dinner in pie shells.
It has the obligatory turkey, squash, carrots, onions, greens and dressing.
Sounds mushy but not at all. We add other vegetables on the side.
It has become a tradition of sorts for over 10 years now.

I still have to pick up something for my father.
What does one buy a 99 year old man
who has pretty much everything he will ever need?
I will figure that out soon as I do every year.

OK. If you celebrate Christmas, are you ready for it?
What is one of your traditions at this time of year?


Related Posts with Thumbnails